Which is the superior product, Dometic or Thetford? Both Dometic and Thetford provide capacities ranging from 90 to 224 litres, although Dometic offers a wider selection overall. However, Thetford produces a popular slimline variant that is 418mm broad (instead of the typical 525mm width) but has a big 140-litre refrigerator and 15-litre freezer.
How can I update the toilet in my RV?
Is it true that all RV toilets are identical? Numerous customers have upgraded their older plastic RV toilets (which came with their RV) to the more modern porcelain toilets. RV toilets made of porcelain provide a domestic appearance and feel. Both Thetford and Dometic toilets are compatible, and the newer ones are far more water efficient.
- Upgrading your toilet supply line is simple with this durable Click Seal toilet connector
- Easy to install, no tools required just twist, “click” and seal
- Click Seal minimizes cross threading and stripping
- Highly flexible to resist kinks and creases even in tight spaces
- Proven strength with braided stainless steel construction
- QUALITY REPLACEMENT PARTS: The Dometic 385311641 Sealand Water Valve Kit is designed to fit 300 Series Dometic toilets and includes all necessary components for easy installation. It includes a high-quality water valve that regulates the flow of water into the toilet bowl during use.
- COMPLETE KIT: The package comes with a water valve, hose clamp, fasteners, and instructions to ensure hassle-free setup.
- COMPACT DIMENSIONS: The product dimensions of this water valve kit are 5 x 4.1 x 1 inches, making it compact and easy to store.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: With an item weight of only 0.32 ounces, this water valve kit is lightweight and won't add any unnecessary bulk to your RV or boat.
- TRUSTWORTHY BRAND: Dometic is a trusted brand known for its high-quality RV and boat products. You can trust their water valve kit to keep your toilet functioning properly.
- Base for Aqua-Magic Style II toilet
- Color: High White
- Thetford part number: 42137
- 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 - Our 385311641 RV toilet valve kit contains all necessary parts to get your valve working properly. Package Includes 1 x water valve, 1 x hose clamp, 2 x screws and 2 x stainless steel mesh filters (for future maintenance use). Water Valve Dimension: 0.31in * 4.1in. (Please see pictures for more detailed dimensions of products and parts)
- 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗧 - The 385311641 toilet water valve kit is compatible with RV camper toilets, and 300 301 310 311 320 321 series pedal-flush toilets, Doesn’t fit for 506+, 510+, 511 H, 547+, 548+, 706, 709, 748, 749, 806, 808, 847, 848, 1147, 1148, 2010, 2011, 5006, 5047, 5048, 5049
- 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 - Our 385311641 water valve kit can prevent damage to the toilet caused by broken pipes, keeps the water flowing and prevents it from freezing in cold weather. Made of durable ABS plastic, all accessories in the 385311641 water valve kit have been strengthened and thoroughly tested by manufacturer to ensure no leakage. And the threaded outlet is screwed into your water pipe to ensure that they will not leak or break in cold weather. It is sturdy, and not easily wobbled, has good waterproof performance, hard and tough
- 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟 - All you need are some simple tools. Just place the 385311641 water valve kit and tighten it by the included fixing kit until fixed. After installation, the valve can be easily disassembled without damaging your toilet or water pipe. Notice : If the angle of the button is not installed properly, It will result the button is easy to be damaged because of the incorrect installed Physical angle
- 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 - 385311641 RV toilet water valve is made of quality materials. Funmit adhere to provide all customers with a simple, streamlined shopping experience of large appliance replacement parts, and prove that we have the highest quality parts and service out there. We stand by our products, and our customers are our focus as a business. If you have any quality problem, please contact Funmit customer service team in time, and we will try our best to solve your problems
- 1.The 31705 RV toilet water valve’s material and structure are upgraded to improve the function and service life of the water valve.Perfectly compatible with Thetford Aqua-Magic V High and Low RV toilet
- 2.The package including the 31705 water kit,the seal,and the instruction
- 3.Simple Installation:Only need to remove the old water valve and install the 31705 water valve in its original position
- 4.Please confirm whether your model is suitable before buying
- Enzymes optimized for MAX performance
- Septic system safe
- Campground and Marina Friendly
- Compliant with all current regulations
- Convenient family of options; liquids, dry granules and Toss-Ins
- Part No. 31705 RV Toilet Valve replacement kit - Fits all Thetford Aqua Magic V&VI High and Low toilets such as Thetford 31688, 31687, 31683, 31648, 31649, 31652, 31653, 31834 etc.
- Kit includes 31705 RV toilet valve, waste ball seal, hardware and instructions.
- NO MORE LEAKS- Ultrasonically welded valve seams, stronger caps, thicker walls and tighter connections help prevent the dreaded leak.
- FROST CRACK RESISTANT DESIGN- The key to improving the freeze-crack resistance of the toilet water valve is to add a layer of elastic lining material inside the valve to counteract the volume of water that becomes larger when it freezes
- MANUFACTURER LIFETIME WARRANTY - If the rv toilet parts ever fails, cracks, or leaks you will be covered under the manufacturer warranty for a replacement or refund.
- Does not include hand sprayer
- Improved mounting bolt slots specifically designed for easy installation
- Residential sized SloClose seat and cover
- Pressing pedal halfway adds water, full activation flushes
- Provides the deepest toilet bowl available for RVs
- √√【 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS 】: 385311641 RV toilet valve Kit is a Well-Sealed toilet valve. RV toilet valve 385311641 is made of strong and durable ABS and metal. All seals and connections on valves have been strengthened and thoroughly tested to ensure they do not leak. Rv toilet flush valve 385311641 With antifreeze technology, DOmetic 300 toilet valve can resist low temperature environment, good sealing，durable not easy to be broken , 385311641 DOmetic toilet valve can use for a long time.
- √√【PACKAGE INCLUDES】:385311641 rv toilet valve replacement kit includes 1 x water valve, 1 x hose fasteners , 2 x screws and 2 x Stainless Mesh Filters. 385311641 toilet valve includes all necessary parts to get your valve working properly. 385311641 rv flush valve is well designed has very good sealing to safeguard against common plunger leaks. DoMetic 300 toilet water valve 385311641 Designed to protect from leaking and not easy to be broken.
- √√【HIGH COMPATIBILITY】: 385311641 Toilet Water Valve Kit fit for Sealand, Traveler, VacuFlush, and pedal-flush toilets,rv toilet water connector,new durable plastic water valve kit,travel trailer toilet parts,rv water toilet valve,water valve for camper toilet.385311641 domestic rv toilet flush valve Replaces water valve on 300, 310 and 320 series pedal-flush toilets as well as RV camper vacu-flush.If you are not sure of your machine model,contact us,we are happy to solve this problem for you.
- √√【90 DAYS GUARANTEE】:Risk-free shopping.385311641 320 rv toilet Valve is made of premium quality material, supports 90 DAYS return and exchange.High quality, good price, high speed Amazon official logistics.We promise to ensure your absolute satisfaction with every purchase.If you have any quality problem about 310 toilet during warranty period, please contact customer service in time.We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit.
- √√【EASY TO INSTALL】: 385311641 dOmetic rv toilet valve can be installed without too many tools, just screw down and you make sure that settled properly and securely,Attach threaded spout to the outgoing water supply hose. Next, snap the opposite end into incoming water supply.also easy to remove without worry about breaking your toilet.Important: If the angle of the button is not installed properly, It will result the button is easy to be damaged because of the incorrect installed Physical angle
- Part No. 31705 Water Module Replacement Package- Fits all Thetford Aqua Magic V High and Low Model RV Toilet Such as Mod. 31688, 31687, 31683, 31648, 31652, 31680, etc.
- FROST CRACK RESISTANT DESIGN- Resilient lining and durable construction keep RV toilet water valve from cracking in freezing conditions.
- NO MORE LEAKS- Ultrasonically welded valve seams, stronger caps, thicker walls and tighter connections help prevent the dreaded leak.
- The package including the 31705 toilet water valve kit, a replacement flange seal and the instruction.
- 5-Year Warranty, Please confirm whether your model is suitable before buying.
Table of Contents
Best Rv Toilet 2017 – RELATED QUESTIONS
Where was Thetford manufactured?
China-made Thetford items.
Who is the majority shareholder in Thetford Corporation?
In 1963, Thetford launched its debut product. The firm is a Dyson-Kissner-Moran subsidiary.
What is the difference between the Dometic 300 and 310 models?
The rough in is 8.5″ for the 300 and 10″ for the 310. This may or may not matter depending on the design of one toilet compared to another. I believe that would work, but you might check the installation instructions to be certain. The rough in is 8.5″ for the 300 and 10″ for the 310.
Is it possible to install a larger toilet in an RV?
No, an RV cannot be equipped with a standard toilet. To begin, the construction is not intended to be rattling down the road; they use much more water and will deplete black water tank storage as a result of the increased water consumption.
Is it necessary to maintain water in the RV toilet?
Yes, unless you’re driving, you should always maintain water in your RV toilet. The water will assist in masking foul smells emanating from your black water tank. Additionally, it aids in keeping a clean bowl and saving water.
How can you remove the poop pyramid from the RV black?
To eradicate a poop pyramid, you must first fill your black tank with water. The first step should be to shut the black tank valve and to add as much water as possible to the black tank. If you are unable to add water to the tank because to the poop pyramid, get some tank cleanser to pour down the sewer drain.
Is it possible to replace the RV toilet with a conventional toilet?
If at all feasible, avoid replacing the RV toilet with a conventional toilet. While this is possible, it will rapidly become a hassle since you will fast run out of water unless you are in a static place with a park RV type. This will demand frequent replenishment of the water tanks and stopping to do so.
Can bleach be used in a Thetford toilet?
All Thetford toilet seats and covers may be removed to facilitate cleaning. Never clean the toilet with household detergents: they may include bleach, which may harm the seals and plastic. Use a weak quantity of dishwashing liquid in warm water, or Thetford Bathroom Cleaner.
What products does Thetford manufacture?
Thetford Corporation, the world’s top maker of mobile sanitation solutions for the RV, marine, camping, and truck sectors, makes mobile life more enjoyable. Thetford’s product line-up includes a full range of lightweight, low-water-use toilets for permanent installation in RVs, boats, and vehicles.
How can I determine which model of Thetford toilet I own?
Identify your Thetford toilet model by using the data sticker. If you are unsure of the type of toilet you have, look underneath the waste holding tank for a data sticker affixed to the base of the toilet. As demonstrated below, the model number will be displayed at the top of the label, above the barcode.
Dometic toilets are manufactured in the United States.
Dometic toilets are constructed of very durable plastic and china. Dometic is headquartered in the United States, ensuring that you get a high-quality product when you purchase a new Dometic RV toilet.
What is the origin of the name Thetford?
English (Norfolk): habitational name for a location in Norfolk that was called in Old English using the elements teodo- ‘people’ + ford ‘ford’.
Where are Thetford refrigerators made?
Made in the United States of America, Thetford camper refrigerators provide unmatched first-class cooling performance that is as quiet as a whisper.
What is the source of the odor in my Dometic toilet?
Tank Construction At times, an RV toilet may stink due to accumulation in the black tank. This might be a significant building of solids on the bottom of the tank, or just buildup along the tank’s walls due to normal usage. As with blockages, solid buildups are often produced by an imbalance of solids and liquid in the tank.
Which Dometic recreational vehicle toilet do I own?
Typically, it is located towards the floor, behind the bowl. If you have a phone with a camera, you may be able to retrieve your arm and photograph it.
Can a Dometic 310 take the place of a 300?
The Dometic Component-Timer RV Toilet (310 Series) part # DOM57FR should be a straight replacement for the Dometic 300 Series Toilet. I looked at various reviews and saw that many people did this, noting that it was almost plug-and-play with very minor tweaks.
Is it possible to install a bidet on an RV toilet?
Yes, you can install a bidet in your RV, but you’ll need to modify your RV’s plumbing and ensure that the bidet you choose fits your toilet. Attaching a bidet or using a hand-held bidet (a permanent option) Utilizing a specialized RV toilet equipped with a bidet sprayer.
Is it possible to install a porcelain toilet in an RV?
After acquiring an RV, you may also add a porcelain toilet. Bear in mind that porcelain is rather heavy. If weight is more important than the appearance and feel of your toilet, you may want to continue with what you have. Pro Tip: Many RVers are worried about their water use as well.
What is a cassette toilet in a recreational vehicle?
A cassette toilet is a toilet that is mounted on top of a tiny, detachable waste tank. Once it is complete, you may reintroduce the tiny waste tank to your vehicle. Because the cassette toilet needs a permanent black-water tank in your camper, it is the most comparable to other RV toilets.
What size PEX is used in recreational vehicles?
In terms of typical PEX diameters, 1/2 inch is the largest size utilized in RVs, while 3/8 inch is a somewhat smaller size. However, the majority of recreational vehicles (RVs) use 1/2 inch PEX tubing or plumbing. Because 1/2 inch PEX tubing or plumbing has the maximum flow rate, it is employed.
What is a composting toilet in a recreational vehicle?
What Is a Composting Toilet in an RV? As the name implies, the bathroom works by composting human waste rather than flushing it away with water and pipes into a tank that must be reset. As a consequence, an organic waste management system is created that doubles as a fertilizer – exactly like conventional compost.
Is it OK to defecate in your RV?
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN defecate in an RV toilet. It is critical to provide enough of water to your holding tanks when adding solid waste.